Friday, August 29, 2008

Wardrobe: John Mayer Shirt #5


Andrew and I both got one of these shirts, but I'm the only one who went to the shows. These were special shirts available through the fan club with the purchase of tickets during the pre-sale.

I bought tickets before Thanksgiving 2006 for shows in Memphis and Fayetteville. It was a great excuse to fly back to see my family in Arkansas. I also love to share the gift of John Mayer. He really inspires me as an artist, and I love dancing around the house to his music.

I spent a crapload of money on tickets for these two shows. I got two tickets to each with really good seats at both. I wore this shirt to the Memphis show I went to with my dad. In fact, I bought my dad a navy blue long sleeve tee exactly like this one in Memphis.

Labels: , , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home