Sunday, November 09, 2008

Wardrobe: John Mayer Shirt #9


I'm a member of Local 83. That's the John Mayer Listener's Union. They had a contest some time last year for a Local 83 member to design a t-shirt exclusive to fan club members. I didn't bother voting on any of the designs. (I usually just hit the message boards when I'm hunting for tickets and the presale system disappoints me.) I didn't really plan to buy one of the fan shirts unless it was so totally awesome that I couldn't live without it.

Yeah, I wound up buying one. I was searching through the online store for something and Andrew commented on how cool the shirt was. So I bought it. This is another shirt that sees frequent wear -- at least once every two weeks. It's cotton and very comfortable.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home