Thursday, December 04, 2008

I Have a Shirt!


My pal Sebastian Kadlecik designed this Red Snapper stencil for me. It's based off a photo by Dan Hendricks from my "Everlong" number back in January. Check out that killer stocking peel! It's a fantastic design. I'm so excited to have my own shirt!

To celebrate my official shirt (and to shamelessly promote myself further, especially since Viva Las Vegas voting begins in January), I'm giving away shirts in January (or before if I get them ready before January). Email me your size and how to get it to you. First ten people to email me referencing this blog get a shirt. (You may have to get clever if you don't have my email address, but I am pretty easy to find.) They'll probably be white tees with this groovy design.

Labels: ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home