Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Two Important Things

I'll try to do more updates over the next day, but these are two very important things I have to share with you.

#1 - I'm running for Miss Viva Las Vegas 2009. I posted about this back in October, and voting starts tomorrow. There are 42 chicks at the moment who have thrown their hats in the ring. The six with the most votes plus one wild card get to compete for the title in April. This means I need to get a lot of votes in January so I can compete in April. I really want the opportunity to perform for 800+ people at once, and I want to make all of my teachers and loved ones proud of my performance. Go to http://www.vivalasvegas.net/ and vote Red Snapper, and encourage your friends to do the same.

#2 - My little cake from last week AND the photo of Felicity made John Mayer's blog. Go see it. It's a proud moment for everyone in our home. John Mayer loves the Doodlebug cake!

Labels: , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home