Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Latest Wig


Here's my newest wig. I'm doing a Sixteen Candles dance this Saturday. I had to get the right wig for it.

You'd be surprised at how difficult it was to find this craptastic wig. I stopped at this fancy wig store not far from my day job. They have tons of fake and real hair, but they didn't have any short synthetic hair in anything close to red. I then stopped at a wig shop on Hollywood Boulevard. They had some "make do" hair (meaning not perfect but I could make do with it if the price was right). Some of my classmates bought hair at this shop and they talked about the deal they got. Yeah, $50 is too much for "make do" hair. I got this sucker at Hollywood Toy & Costume for $30. After a wash, dry and sloppy style, I think I've captured the look.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home