Sunday, January 25, 2009

Leftovers


I've been meaning to post this for a little over a week. You remember this, right? How I went on about how much fun I had doing the "Laugh-In" show as Goldie and how I had body paint all over? You see that little purple heart?

I'm usually a lazy showgirl. I tend not to shower between a night show and a morning at the office. In fact, I usually shower the night following a performance so I look and smell fresh for my life activities (and not my day job activities). With all this body paint, I had to shower when I got home from the show. The color rinsed right off, but the eyeliner used to outline the shapes took a lot of scrubbing. I mean a lot of scrubbing. I scrubbed before I went to bed in the wee hours of Tuesday morning. I got home and scrubbed again on Tuesday night. I scrubbed on Wednesday and Thursday. I discovered this Friday morning.

I think it's finally gone - nearly two weeks later.

Labels: , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home