Sunday, February 15, 2009

Birthday Celebration: Day Four

One thing I forgot to mention about day one was that I desperately needed to see my chiropractor before birthday weekend. When I told him my birthday was the following day, he gave me a free adjustment. He said it was in lieu of a birthday card since postage rates have skyrocketed over the years. A free adjustment is way better than a birthday card!

Day four was High Jinks Burlesque at Monday Night Tease. It's the same show we did after the Saturday performances of Pin-Up Girls, but there were two added acts. I love doing funny, rock & roll acts, but it's a delight to do the classic stuff. All of my girls did wonderfully in their first professional burlesque performances. I was very proud of them. I've been performing at the Tease for a little over a year now, so I've gotten to know many of the patrons and performers very well. It was like a birthday party with my second family.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home