Sunday, February 22, 2009

Birthday Celebration: Day Six

Performing is always a celebration (unless I'm freezing near to death, but more on that in a later post). Victory Variety Hour was back in Hollywood on the 12th, and I was happy to be part of it. I did my sperm number again, this time rigged for no malfunction. Of course, I wound up shooting whipped cream all over one side of the stage and onto two tables. Oops! And there's nothing quite like dancing for friends and folks who've been watching one for a year.

I'm blessed because in this career I can be someone different every night. I'm not stuck to just one persona or one aspect of a personality. I did classic burlesque Monday, crazy comedic burlesque Wednesday and Thursday, and more variety followed. It's nice not to be pigeonholed.

Labels: ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home