Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthday Celebration: Day Two

Saturday was my actual birthday. I initially had a photo shoot scheduled for the morning, but my photographer buddy was seriously under the weather so we rescheduled. Andrew and I started the day with a breakfast meeting with his burlesque comedy partner, Mr. Buddy. We then distributed fliers for the Monday night burlesque show we helped produce. I also put out fliers for the new show I'm doing this Friday. This may not seem terribly exciting, but it's a great way to get exercise and promote.

We also saw The Reader. I like WWII films. It was really good. I highly recommend it. We then stayed home for the rest of the evening, sucking down some raspberry cake (that actually tasted like cotton candy) and watching some movies online. I fixed my feather fans so they'd be ready for three shows this week. It was a relaxing time, which we needed before the excitement continued the next day.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home