Sunday, February 22, 2009

Calendar Girl


I'm going to jump around in time a little bit here. I have a little more birthday celebration stuff to share, but I wanted to give you a post with a photo.

Yesterday I had the incredible fortune of shooting for the 2010 L.A. Burlesque calendar. We shot in two locations. I think the second location is the one that might actually make it into the calendar. This is a shot Andrew took from his camera phone of the event. In the photo you can see Anthony Bravo of BravoFoto with a camera up to his face, Azul (standing) and Sam (squatting) of L.A. Burlesque. We hiked a mile to this location, which is lovely because you can see the city behind a bunch of greenery. The second location was also a hike of a different kind, but I'll keep that one a secret until the calendar is released.

I had so much fun doing the shoot. I was really tired afterwards but I had a show in Anaheim last night. I stretched out a little before the shoot, which made my life a bit better. It was also nice getting the exercise and seeing some new places. I'm glad I was available, and I'd gladly do it again.

I don't know where I'll fit into the calendar. I may be a particular month or a front page or back page. Who knows. I do know that the 2010 calendar will be available in April, so there will be plenty of time to get a copy and get it signed by as many dancers as one can find in time for Christmas presents. Funds raised from calendar sales benefit AIDS Healthcare Foundation. If you'd like to donate toward the production of the calendar, go here. Calendars will be available through the website once they're ready!

Labels: ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home