Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Another Teaser


This is another shot from my L.A. Burlesque calendar photo shoot. I do hope you get a copy when they come out. This was taken by Sam, and you can see me with Anthony of BravoFoto.

First off, let me reiterate how fun the day was. We shot this as the sun was setting on one of the few cloudy days we had in Southern California. By this point, it was getting pretty cold and a little windy. Of course, I didn't feel it when we were actually shooting. The calendar is put together by a great group of people. I felt a little bit like a princess. Tee hee hee.

There's a trick to modeling that I've learned. Stretch first. Seriously. When I did Dr. Sketchy's last year, I didn't stretch first and I was a little sore after. I was sore after my photo shoot for the dinner show in January. Holding a pose for some period of time can really stretch and stiffen muscles. I need to make a point of stretching every time I model.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home