Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wetness


We went to Disneyland yesterday since my school had a holiday. We're getting close to a bunch of blackout dates with our season passes, so we took the opportunity to get our fix. With the weather warming up, we were finally able to hit Splash Mountain without fear of shivering to death.

We hit the ride as soon as we arrived at the park, close to 1 pm. Since it was the middle of the day and the sun was shining bright, we stood in line for just over an hour to ride. The family of five in line before us had one of the young ones chicken out at the last minute, meaning I was ushered to the front of the boat. The first drop soaked me down to my undies, and I got some log ride wash in my mouth. I looked like a raccoon since I wore mascara to the office earlier in the day. Andrew was barely wet and he was the one who has wanted to ride Splash Mountain the past three times we've gone to the park.

Alas, I got my revenge. Cresting the big drop, I shouted out "This isn't fair!" Then I ducked as we hit the water at the bottom. This means Andrew got a face full of log ride wash. Aaaaaah.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home