Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What's Snood With Me


The great thing about conventions is the gathering of vendors in one place with merchandise geared to a specific public. There was a lot of cool stuff at this convention but I didn't have the time to go back and buy everything that caught my eye.

The one thing I was sure to pick up was a snood. I've wanted a snood for some time, especially since I've been sporting the vintage 'do at so many shows. There are several things great about the snood I bought. It's handmade. It was only $15. It also cradled my curls from the time I took out the hot rollers until I was in costume and ready to head for the stage, keeping those curls intact. I highly recommend you get yourself a snood if you can.

Labels: ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home