Wednesday, May 06, 2009

World Turning

It's been a busy time for me. We'll go point by point so you don't miss out on anything.
  • Tracing Sonny rehearsals are going well. Love my cast, love the piece. I have rehearsals keeping me busy at night.
  • I got an A on my second film history test (third highest grade in the class). I have a ton of study to do in the next three weeks for the final.
  • My ballet class is totally kicking my ass. I have to keep at it so maybe one day I'll have the grace of a real ballerina. Not there yet. I really hope I pass my final -- a dance to an entire Mozart piece.
  • I'm putting together a new number to the song "Paper Doll" by the Mills Brothers. I'm making a paper costume and everything. I hope I get it done in time.
  • And lastly for this update, I put in my notice at work on Monday. It's perfect timing because the big boss wants to do some restructuring in the company, so a lot of my hats will be passed back to the people who should be wearing them. My plan is to be gone from there by June 13th so everything is turned over properly, but I may be done sooner. I have an interview with a temp agency tomorrow so I can hopefully get a full day of work a week while I finish school this semester, then fill up my summer with work.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home