Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Can't Say No

I have issues. I have a hard time saying no. This has gotten me into a lot of trouble in the past because I think of how bad someone needs help and not of my own time restrictions, and I've agreed to so many things I didn't have the time or energy to do.

There are other areas of life where my inability to say no has become a problem, particularly with food. I'm not as physically active as I would like to be. Part of the issue is no longer having the disposable income to enroll in as many dance classes as I would like. I changed my schedule at school so I'll just have two dance classes while I figure my life out. I'm also getting free dance classes on Sundays as part of a new job. Even still, I need more activity. You see, I love eating. I'm a huge fan of dessert. I like eating the stuff that turns into fat. If I'm not active, it will turn into fat. The past three months have proven that.

So I'm going to try to chase away some of that fat. I'm revisiting my special diet to get some relief, and I'm hoping I start making progress quickly so I don't have to shell out the money to do it all again. Fingers crossed.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home