Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Breast News

I modeled (I guess that's the best term for it) for a breast cast for Keep A Breast Foundation in January.  My breast cast was shipped to an artist who painted it with a whimsical Tiki motif (more on him in an upcoming blog).  The final cast will be auctioned off at Tiki Oasis in August, and all funds raised from the auction will go to Keep A Breast Foundation to support early detection and breast cancer awareness. 

There are over twenty breast casts that are going to be auctioned off at this event.  It would be fun to win my own breast cast at this auction, so you will see information to donate to Keep A Breast for my cast over the coming days.  If I raise more money than the bids on my cast at the auction, I'll get to have my boobs on my mantle.  But if I don't raise more money than is bid by someone else, everyone still wins.  Keep A Breast will still get every dime raised (which is easy since I'm going to raise it via their website), my boobs will still be immortalized and their plaster form will land on someone's mantle.  I want to use my internet connections and wealth of friends to help this cause.  So keep an eye on this page over the next few days for donation information.  Every little bit helps and no donation is too small.

Labels: , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home