Saturday, July 10, 2010

Good Fortune

I'm very fortunate as a dancer. I'm in Denver right now as part of the inaugural Colorado Burlesque Festival. I danced last night and dance again tonight. It's a lovely city and the locals are very kind.

In August, I'm popping down to Tiki Oasis to see my breast cast for Keep-A-Breast Foundation. My cast s being auctioned off to raise money for breast cancer awareness.

I've been invited back to New Orleans Burlesque Festival to dance at House of Blues in September. I do love that city and am looking forward to returning.

My next planned venture out of state after that is another round of shows and classes in the DFW in December. They were very warm and welcoming there. I live the South.

I love that my life puts me in so many cool places, meeting so many cool people and doing something I really enjoy.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home